Do you spend every spare minute on the road touring our great country? Ever need to power appliances or charge camera gear? The TLX Tourer pack includes two REDARC components that make this a practical and reliable reality.
- The Manager30 provides a complete DC to DC charging and maintenance solution, providing peace of mind when running some of the electrical comforts of home while travelling around Australia.
- The Manager30 integrates 6 functions: it charges an auxiliary battery from the vehicle while on the move; it’s a 240 volt charger; a solar regulator; a battery isolator; a load disconnect controller; and, a remote battery monitor.
RedArc 1000W Pure Sine Wave Inverter
- The RedArc 1000W Pure Sine Wave Inverter produces a pure sine wave output, essential for powering 240 volt devices from a 12 volt battery system safely.
- RedArc The Manager30 Battery Management System BMS1230S3
- The Manager30 Display
- RedArc 1000W Pure Sine Wave Inverter R-12-1000RS
- 1 x Laser Cut electrical accessory panel
- 1 x 8 way fuse block
- 3 x Cigarette Plug power sockets
- 1 x Cigarette Plug Dual USB charging socket
- 2 x Anderson power connectors
- 1 x Anderson solar input connector wired directly to DC-DC unit
- 5 x Illuminated rocker switches
- Alloy battery cradle
- Includes Installation
Pricing includes installation of all hardware. Plug in the fridge and you’re all set to go, plus connecting a solar panel or solar blanket will keep the system charged once at camp.
PLEASE NOTE – THIS PACK DOES NOT INCLUDE A BATTERY – ASK ABOUT THE OPTIONS AVAILABLE
TLX4x4 is an authorised RedArc agent and installer.
Includes 2 Year Warranty for RedArc hardware.