Designed and built for the weekender looking to add a dual battery system with voltage display. Once the vehicle is moving, the system charges automatically. Access to the display, switches and ouputs is easy, from the passenger side of the canopy.
Pricing includes installation of all hardware needed to get on the road. Plug in the fridge and it’s running, plus connecting a solar panel or solar blanket will keep the system topped up once at camp. Tucked in at the front of the canopy, it leaves plenty of room for an upright or dropdown fridge.
Premium quality Redarc products will ensure high performance and longevity when paired with your choice of premium battery and TLX quality installation.
- TLX – Weekender Pack
- 1 x Laser Cut electrical accessory panel
- 2 x Cigarette Plug power sockets
- 1 x Cigarette Plug Dual USB charging socket
- 2 x Anderson power connectors
- 1 x Anderson solar input connector wired to the BCDC
- 4 x Narva Illuminated rocker switches
- Victron Battery Monitor
- Redarc BCDC In-Cabin 40A Battery Charger
- Alloy battery cradle
- Total weight including electrical accessory panel, all hardware and battery is approximately 35kgs
- Includes Installation
PLEASE NOTE – THIS PACK DOES NOT INCLUDE A BATTERY – ASK ABOUT THE OPTIONS AVAILABLE
TLX4x4 is an authorised RedArc agent and installer.
Includes 2 Year Warranty for RedArc hardware.