A Single Cab tray has lots of applications, whether for work, leisure or a mixture of both. Built and Fitted in Perth, Western Australia, TLX4x4 makes the Ultimate Heavy Duty Alloy Tray, whatever the application.
TLX trays are available for Category A Vehicles (Ford Ranger, Isuzu D-Max, Mazda BT-50, Toyota Hilux, Holden Colorado, Toyota Landcruiser 79) and Category B Vehicles (Mitsubishi Triton, Nissan Navara, VW Amarok, American Trucks and any others).
A TLX Tray Package Includes:
- 6mm Alloy Main Runners and Cross Members
- 4mm Alloy One Piece Floor and Cab Rack Sheet
- 76mm Alloy Mandrel Bent Headtube
- Heavy Duty Alloy Mud Guards
- Highest Grade Hardware & Fittings
- LED Tail Lights
Tray Dimensions for Category A Vehicles are below. Let us know if you'd like information about Category B Vehicles which come in a variety of sizes.
- Single Cab - 1910mm [width] x 2530mm [length]
- Size inside tray with dropsides raised:
- Single Cab - 1760mm [width] x 2360mm [length]
Finish Options available:
- Tray in Mill, Powder Coat, or Raptor Lined Finish
- Dropsides in Mill, Powder Coat, Raptor Lined or Paint Finish
- Toolboxes in Mill or Powder Coat Finish with Painted Lids
Accessory Options include:
- Integrated Slide Out Drawer
- Side Toolboxes in Front and Behind Rear Wheels
- 60 Litre Water Tank
- Rear Hoop
- Cab Rack Mesh
- Chassis Extensions on Some Vehicles
Call 08 6254 3800 or email to find out more!