Do you spend every spare minute on the road touring our great country? Ever need to power appliances or charge camera gear? The TLX Tourer pack includes two REDARC components that make this a practical and reliable reality.
- The Manager30 provides a complete DC to DC charging and maintenance solution, providing peace of mind when running some of the electrical comforts of home while travelling around Australia.
- The Manager30 integrates 6 functions: it charges an auxiliary battery from the vehicle while on the move; it’s a 240 volt charger; a solar regulator; a battery isolator; a load disconnect controller; and, a remote battery monitor.
Redarc 1000W Pure Sine Wave Inverter
- The REDARC 1000W Pure Sine Wave Inverter produces a pure sine wave output, essential for powering 240 volt devices from a 12 volt battery system safely.
AllSpark 150AH Lithium Battery
- 150AH Lithium Battery (equivalent to 240AH AGM) powers the 1000W Inverter and Battery Management System.
- In an emergency it can be removed from its cradle and used as a vehicle cranking battery, with no damage to the battery.
- Redarc Manager30 Battery Management System BMS1230S3
- The Manager30 Display
- Redarc 1000W Pure Sine Wave Inverter R-12-1000RS
- AllSpark 150AH Lithium Battery (Equivalent to 240AH AGM battery)
- 1 x Laser Cut electrical accessory panel
- 1 x 8 way fuse block
- 3 x Cigarette Plug power sockets
- 1 x Cigarette Plug Dual USB charging socket
- 2 x Anderson power connectors
- 1 x Anderson solar input connector wired directly to DC-DC unit
- 5 x Illuminated rocker switches
- Alloy battery cradle
- Includes Installation
Pricing includes installation of all hardware. Plug in the fridge and you're all set to go, plus connecting a solar panel or solar blanket will keep the system charged once at camp.
TLX4x4 is an authorised Redarc Agent and Installer.
*2 Year Warranty on Redarc hardware.
*5 Year Warranty on AllSpark batteries.