MATERIAL & THERMAL MANAGEMENT - Staying cool is the end all and be all in the world of LED. Well executed thermal management means higher drive current leading to higher light volume.
Six 100% Pure Copper(Cu) belts allow maximum thermal conductivity. The thermoelectrically separated copper substrates allow heat to transfer to the substrate efficiently and quickly.
American made Down Corning® thermal paste to increase conductivity to 6063 aluminium tower.
No fan means modern vehicles which have rigid dust-covers or fully enclosed headlights bulbs can upgrade to LED without modifying the dust cap or worse leaving them off altogether.
Smaller driver footprint for tight applications.
Near identical footprint to stand halogen bulb ensure 100 compatibility.
KEY LIGHTING BENEFITS
- Top Bin Philips© Lumileds Luxeon ZES® LED | We’ve independently verified the authenticity of the Philips© Lumileds used. The undomed nature of the ZES® provide better optical control with minimal scatter.
- CCT 5700K means colours sync with our auxiliary LED driving lights.
- OEM matching light distribution through exact positioning of the LED emitters to optimise the vehicles reflector design as the OEM intended.
- Instant Full Beam without any warm up time.
- CAN-Bus cancellation built in
- Unlike other platforms on the market, our Copper Heads LED Kit will not discolour or tarnish your vehicles headlamp reflector or lenses.
- Electrically Protected again RFI and EM Interference
- Over and Under Voltage Protection
- Waterproof connectors
- Plug and Play H7 Connector | No cutting or professional installation required, as easy as changinh OEM bulb
- Ingress Protection IP65 | means our kits will not fail at the first sign of water.
- True White 5700Kelvin
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- 2 x H7 STEDI Copper Head Headlight LED Conversion Headlights
- 2 x Driver Modules
- 3M™ Double Sided Tape
- Zip Ties
- User Instruction Manual
||6063 Aviation Aluminium
|LED CHIP TYPE
||6 x Philip™ ZES (Each Lamp)
||1.6A each @ 13.6v
||DC 12v and 24v
|LUMEN MAINTENANCE LM-80
||5,000 hours (9 x longer than halogen)
||-40°c to + 80°c