TLX4x4 designs and manufactures its own roof racks to maximise the functionality of its canopy builds.
Designed in a popular 'Tradie' style design, with upright sides, it minimises wind noise and allows longer gear to be secured and carried safely. Made from heavy duty alloy with a mesh floor and laser cut sides, it's both lightweight and strong.
- Available in 1800mm, 2100mm and 2400mm lengths.
- Very low profile attachment system reduces overall height and wind noise.
- Can be extended over the front or rear of a canopy, depending on respective lengths.
- Useful for attaching driving lights, light bars or work lights on the rear or sides.
- Attaches using standard roof rack threaded tabs onto Unistrut channel rails, so can be removed if required.
- Available in natural alloy "Mill" finish or powdercoated black.
Prices are for inclusion in a canopy build.