TLX Heavy Duty Chassis Mount Alloy Canopies are proudly made in Perth, WA. Attaching directly to the included TLX Tray Canopy Base bolted to your vehicle's chassis saves over 60kgs in weight. That's more fuel or gear for travelling!
TLX canopies are available for CATEGORY A VEHICLES (Ford Ranger, Isuzu D-Max, Mazda BT-50, Toyota Hilux, Toyota Landcruiser 79) and CATEGORY B VEHICLES (Mitsubishi Triton, Nissan Navara, VW Amarok, American Trucks and any others).
1000mm Compact Chassis Mount Canopy dimensions (mm) are: 1000L x 1850W x 870H [1010H on LC79]
And you can choose a Canopy that is shorter than your Canopy Base, to still have tray space available for accessories or dropsides. Best of both worlds really.
This Canopy will fit on any of the following Canopy Bases:
- 1800mm (maximum length for a Dual Cab)
- 2100mm (maximum length for an Extra Cab)
- 2400mm (maximum length for a Single Cab)
TLX Standard Chassis Mount Canopy Package includes:
- Integrated Canopy Base
- Flush Floor
- 2 door Canopy
- 2-Pack Automotive Paint for the Canopy
- Natural Mill Finish for the Canopy Base
- 2 internal LED lights
TLX Options include:
- Black Powdercoated Canopy Base
- Under Tray Drawer
- Water Tank 70lt
- Under Tray Toolboxes
- Roof Rack
- Spare Tyre Holder
- Jerry Can Holder
- Rear Ladder
- Central Locking Kit
- Fill In Dropside Kit
TLX also offer full turnkey 12V Power Packages to fit out your new Canopy according to your needs. Custom packages are created around your specific build requirements. We tailor packages for clients:
- Looking to keep weight low
- Wanting daylight at night with an intense lighting setup
- Needing to charge power tools on site or while driving
- Operating 240V power tools (including saws!) from their Canopy Power Package
Every TLX Chassis Mount Canopy includes a power connection point to run engine power to a second battery and accommodate central locking.
Call 08 6254 3800 or email to find out more!