TLX 4x4 Heavy Duty Chassis Mount Alloy Canopies are proudly made in Perth, WA. Attaching directly to the included TLX 4x4 Tray Canopy Base bolted to your vehicle's chassis saves over 60kgs in weight. That's more fuel or gear for travelling!
TLX 4x4 canopies are available for Category A Vehicles (Ford Ranger, Isuzu D-Max, Mazda BT-50, Toyota Hilux, Holden Colorado, Toyota Landcruiser 79) and Category B Vehicles (Mitsubishi Triton, Nissan Navara, VW Amarok, American Trucks and any others).
1000mm Compact Chassis Mount Canopy dimensions (mm) are: 1000L x 1850W x 870H [1010H on LC79] for Category A vehicles. Let us know if you'd like information about Category B Vehicles which come in a variety of sizes.
And you can choose a Canopy that is shorter than your Canopy Base, to still have tray space available for accessories or dropsides. Best of both worlds really.
This Canopy will fit on any of the following Canopy Bases:
- 1800mm (maximum length for a Dual Cab)
- 2100mm (maximum length for an Extra Cab)
- 2400mm (maximum length for a Single Cab)
TLX 4x4 Chassis Mount Canopy Package includes:
- Integrated Canopy Base
- Full Flush Floor
- Lockable 2 Door Canopy
- 2-Pack Automotive Paint for the Canopy
- Natural Mill Finish for the Canopy Base
- 2 Internal LED Lights
TLX 4x4 Options include:
- Black Powdercoated or Raptor Lined Canopy Base
- Lockable Under Tray Drawer
- Water Tank 60lt
- Lockable Side Toolboxes
- Roof Rack
- Spare Tyre Holder
- Jerry Can Holder
- Rear Ladder
- Central Locking Kit
- Fill In Dropside Kit
- Upright Fridge Box
- Internal Pull Out Drawers and Table
- Internal Shelves and Dividers
- Overhead Shelves
TLX 4x4 also offer full turnkey 12V Power Packages to fit out your new Canopy. Packages are created around your specific build requirements if you:
- Are looking to keep weight low
- Want daylight at night
- Need to charge power tools on-site or while driving
- Operate 240V power tools
Call 08 6254 3800 or email to find out more!