Must Have 4×4 Accessories For Your Next Outback Adventure
An often underestimated accessory, bullbars can be a life saver in the outback, whether it’s protecting you and your car against animal strikes or just being a perfect mounting point for your driving lights, light bars and winches.
Rival bars offer you a stylish modern design without the weight of a traditional heavy steel bar. Made from 6mm Heavy duty corrosion free Alloy, Winch compatible, Integrated fog lights, 3.5ton towing points, makes the Rival bar a great option for frontal protection.
When you decide to spend a few days and/or nights on the road, choosing the right driving lights or light bars for your Rig should be one of your priorities.
Stedi Lights are known for their cutting-edge design and market leading performance with pricing that makes them affordable to everyone. You can choose from a range of LED Driving Lights, Light Bars and Woking LIghts from our website.
An extremely important part of 4WD’ing is making sure you have the right recovery gear, for those times when you’re in a tough spot.
(Treds, Winches and Air compressors)
- Treds: TRED Tracks are the ultimate all-in-one off road recovery device, specially designed to get your four-wheel drive out of trouble when traction is lost in sand, mud, sludge, slime or snow.
- Winches: There is no substitute for the power of a Winch when your rig is stuck in a tricky situation, you do not want to be stranded in a remote area with no help around.
- Air Compressors: The need for an air compressor off road is an absolute must, different terrains require different tyre pressures. The easiest way to ensure can manage the correct tyre pressure is with an air compressor.
Life is always unpredictable and even though you might not have planned to take on any water crossings on your adventure, the reality is it just might happen. Snorkels will ensure you avoid getting any water into your internal combustion engine and provide cleaner and dust free air to your engine.
Take a look at the TLX Snorkel Kit. Made in Perth, each TLX Stainless Steel Snorkel is handcrafted to suit your vehicle. Each kit comes complete with everything you need for DIY installation.
Available for the following:
- PX Ranger 3.2 & 2.2
- VDJ 200 Series LC
- VDJ70 Series LC
- 80 Series LC
- 100/105 Series LC
- HDJ70 – HZJ70 Series LC
Snorkel Kit includes:
- Stainless Steel 4- or 5-inch snorkel
- Template for cutting guard
- Instructions for DIY
- Pinch Weld
- All fixings required to do the install
Of course, once you have all the necessary gear installed on your vehicle, you should always make sure your suspension is upgraded to accommodate for the extra weight. Suspension upgrades provide a better ride, better control, extra ground clearance, maximum damping and fade free performance.
Head on over to our store in Hazelmere. Our TLX sales team will be able to provide you with the knowledge you need to select the accessories that best suit your needs. Alternatively, contact us on 08 6254 3800 or email your queries to us at email@example.com.